• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Viking Chinchillas is having a sale!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue

We have had so many babies this last year and this spring that we are slashing prices. Standards are now $100, ebonies are $130, white violets are $170. We have some violet carriers also, normally $175 now $150. I need to make room for the weanlings coming soon. Check out our web site for pictures of our breeding animals at www.viking-chinchillas.com. I won't be posting pics because our camera died and my husband is looking for a new one. Appointments are requested if you'd like to visit and see the bunch.

White violet male sold, violet male sold, ebony female sold. More still to move. Email or pm me with specific requests.

We still have many animals available. We just don't have a camera. My husband, the photographer, is still looking for the right one. So feel free to contact me either pm or email and you are welcome to come see them all!!

Still have a few chins available. Have sold a violet, two standards (male & female), one ebony female. But there are still more. Specifically I have two ebony females that I took to show, some more standards, some violet carriers. We have new litters as well and some kits are available once they are weaned. This coming weekend is our daughter's wedding so we will not be available. But email or PM if you would like to make an appointment for after Tuesday.

Still have some pure standards, a few violet carriers, and some new babies. Sale will end soon, June 23rd to be exact. We had seven go home last week. Don't miss out on some awesome animals.

We have pretty much sold out on our animals that were stockpiled. Prices are back at their normal levels. Email or PM if you are looking for something. We have more litters born all the time.

Thanks Sue, guess I got the last 2 fur Thursday Special.!!! Bea and Baby Fae are settling in nicely. Sleeping with eyes closed already.

Thanks, Dice, it was great meeting you. Keep me posted on the girls. We still have one pure standard female at regular price, $140. I have an ebony male at $160, standard vc male at $175, and violet male at $200. I will be out of town the 23rd through the 30th for a missions trip. If you had contacted with me during the sale, I will honor sale prices for you.

Back