• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chins near Boulder?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 14499

The only breeder or rescue that I know of in Colorado is almost an hour drive for me which is without Denver traffic. Does anyone know of any other chin breeders not in Aurora? Otherwise I'm afraid I'll have to get my chin a buddy from Petsmart.

I see you are talking about me. LOL :neener: I can tell you that it is worth the drive to come see me. However, there are a couple of breeders closer to you. Golden chinchillas in Arvada, Mountain view Chinchilla Ranch in Fort Collins, and Suhrs Chinchillas in Greeley. If you would like contact information on any of them, email me and I will give it to you. They are all good breeders and wonderful people.

Isn't there going to be a show in CO? If there is I would attend just to see how the show works, plus you can meet other breeders. Cuddle Bug has some nice chins. She used to be in SO CA.

Yes, I was talking about you! I love Cuddlebug but the drive is a challenge. Thank you for the recommendations! I just don't want him to be lonely! I refresh your website every day to see the new chinchillas posted!

Thank you to both of you. Yes, we are having a show in February. It's on the 6th and in Loveland. We have a flier posted in the Show section. We'd love to see you there.

Back