Playing? Or just being mean???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlovesRoss

So I have a question! I'm not sure if my chin is playing or trying to attack me!!! Lol so i was playing with him a little like laying on the ground and letting him run on my back and ill scratch the carpet and he interacts but when I laid on the couch he ran as fast as he can on the couch then towards me and stops and stares at me while he is sitting on me then he tried chewing on my magazine I'm looking at so I blew in his face to get him to stop (bc I read that's what you do to try to teach them not to do something) anyways he runs away then comes running back to do it again! Is this playing or him just being mean? Lol

haha, typical rotten chin ;) I had Tribble out for playtime a long time ago and he grabbed a bill that I needed and ran off with it. It was so funny because I was telling him, "No no... let go of that" and it just made him run more. LMAO

They are rotten. Gadget stole the lens cap to my camera last night while I was trying to get playtime shots.

They are rotten. Gadget stole the lens cap to my camera last night while I was trying to get playtime shots.

Hahaha, this made me chuckle a good bit. I take a lot of pictures since I got a DSLR, but to imagine a chin trying to get away with my lens cap is just too amusing.

Back