Coloring a hedgie?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
This was very concerning to me! Maybe not an emergency, but someone might want to contact this lady? She posted this on a facebook group, I can't post on it though, long story ( I'm banned for having a brain, lol )

The pic didn't copy, but it's an albino baby hedgie...

Jenina Fortner
Don't hate me because im different....I have perfect PINK nose and Matching PINK eyes. I have all white hair but aren't I still a cute little love bug :) Besides I can do something my Brothers and Sisters can't ....I look COOL when colered ( with safe food coloring of course) for Holidays:) & Partys I can be the life of the Party too .. Me and my two Cousins are still avaibale for sale taking deposits today.
Open Six days a week until 6:00 pm
Paws-N-Claws
312 North Cedar St
Abilene ks 67410
Photo
Timeline Photos
Don't hate me because im different....I have perfect PINK nose and Matching PINK...See more
by: Jenina Fortner
49 minutes ago

Linky http://www.facebook.com/groups/174597142668341/?ref=ts&fref=ts

UGH. Other than Cityville, I don't really do much on FB. I can't figure out how to comment on it. Shouldn't there be a comment button or something?

She notes that the mom is a Salt & Pepper... which, if true, would be extraordinarily rare. I get the sense she doesn't know what she's talking about and looking to make a quick buck by pimping a little albino hedgiegirl as some sort of party favor that you can dye to match your mood.

Grrrrr....

Back