Who is going to the Empress Nationals?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob thinks the sedating thing is a really good idea. Maybe you should just stay in your room and we'll text you how your animals are doing, that way when you pass out it will be a soft landing.:D

Text me? How about a webcam, so I can see the action & still have a soft landing??

I'm glad Bob has all these wonderful (EVIL!) suggestions...My revised plan is to sit by him during judging with my eyes covered and continually ask him how its going while clutching his arm in a vice-like grip. Muwhahahahahaha!

I like the revised plan. :thumbs: I'll tell him about it.

i will be there... i probably dont have the best animals in the world... but i think as much experience i can get the better.. and if i can show against them i can show anywhere.... so i know im taking ths 2 std. males that i have... and prolly a couple whites and ebs....hummm since i couldnt make it up to boone (which sucked) i am hoping i can take some of those animals to st. louis.... iv sold half of them but th good ones i am wanting to keep

Oh.. I love your avatar! I love Littlest Pet Shop.. they are so cute.

If I can get off from work we are going to go but it isnt looking good. I have to work the whole weekend and so far cant find anyone who can work for me.

Next year our goal is to be able to bring something to the show table. The years past and this year we have/will be spent learning,, learning and learning more.

After shows the last two weekend, I can't wait for St. Louis!! Wendy may not get a word in on the trip down.. lol!!
I'll be checking out the possibilities after cleaning cages tomorrow. I don't have a clue who is coming along yet...

After shows the last two weekend, I can't wait for St. Louis!! Wendy may not get a word in on the trip down.. lol!!
I'll be checking out the possibilities after cleaning cages tomorrow. I don't have a clue who is coming along yet...

Brenda, if you need help with the lint roller again this year I will be hanging around again.

I can't wait either for St. Louis.. counting down the days! :D

Back