Some pics from Auburn Nationals '09

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, interesting, I can definitely see now that it's not a straight beige since you said something.
So I'm curious, do the beige violet tend to keep a bluer color longer? Since I know beiges oxidize but it seems like the violet would give it more of a blue tinge. I could see it having worse attributes in other ways though if not worked with correctly.

I've seen them go both ways. I've seen some beige violets that have oxidized really fast and turn this .. funky red blue orange color, and i've seen some that just shine! It all depends on the animal. No real difference then any other beige other then they just have this .... lavender tone to it....

I've always said the best way to tell if something is just caring the violet/sapphire gene or expressing it is to take a picture. If you can see it in the picture then it's def expressing it!

Doesn't 178 look like two chins? It's like the head of one, the butt of another. I shoulda stuck that one under my shirt on my way out............

Back