hello from washington!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missmichele

Hi, my names Michele. I am not a new chin mom- I have had my female blueberry for 3 years or so. I read up all I could find on Chinchillas when my teenager moved out and "forgot" her chinchilla! Well shes mine now, I simply adore her.
A few days ago I started seeking out more info on chins because I came across a pregnant chin on craigslist & I had to go get her. She has almost no whiskers, no fur on her tail and nips on her ears:-( I guess she was picked on by the male she lived with. I have her in her own cage right now in a quiet low stress area. I was excited to find this site, I have already learned some new things browsing through:)
Thanks for having me!

Hi Michele. Welcome to CnH. My first chin came from my daughter also moving out! Congrats on your new chin mom. Let us know how she does.

Welcome to the Community! Hope your little ones are doing well; be sure to put up some pictures, would love to see them! :thumbsup:

I use to live in WA State =) In a little town named Monroe. It's a pleasure you have you here and good luck with the Chin mom! You are doing a great thing

Back