hello from northern ireland

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkleDJackson

hello my name is darin. i purchased two chinchillas from a pet store just before christmas for myself. they weren't a christmas present its was just coincidental that it was that time haha. im not 100% on what mutation they are and being a newb to chins and getting them from a large chain pet store i have no idea ages, pedigree history or medical history. in future i will be going to a breeder.

here we have kuczo. hes the smaller and friendlier of the two
20140113_001930_zpse52fe1bc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and this is kronk, he is a bit bigger but will only bounce off me and not sit there for any length of time

he also doesnt like cameras.

i hope i am not too much of a burden with my enquiries. thank you.

No such thing as being a burden! That's what this site is here for! Welcome to the forum! Your new babies are adorable.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new babies.

I'm not 100% sure so hopefully a breeder will pop in and lend their knowledge of colors but until then I'm guessing..

Kronk - Pink White
Kuczo - Light Tan... maybe.

Again, I'm not a breeder. I'm just guessing.

Welcome! My guess is a medium tan and if the lighter one is a cream color with a white belly , a beige white mosaic. If the lighter one is a light taupe beige with a white belly, a beige; if the top and the belly are a taupe beige, a light tan.

Hi and Welcome :)
Ireland, a place to definitely visite on my agenda.

The first is a tan.
The second, if I refer myself to the white on the rope, It seems to me as a pink white.

Welcome to CnH! Those two are very adorable! I always love seeing white Chinchillas. Also, I'm with you on the Ages of Chins; Is there a way to find out how old one is aside from going to a vet? (Even the Pet store didn't know how old mine was, nor their vet that they used.) :facepalm: Overall, we've guessed him to be going on his 5th Month.

Back