New Chinch Mama from California

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElliesMama

Chinchilla Mama
Hi, my name is Rachel and I live in California. I am the proud new mom of a 2 month old Chinchilla named Ellie! I have attached a photo here of her as well :)

I have done a fair amount of research, but I am still a first time chinchilla owner and this forum already is coming in handy when I have questions. I am looking forward to learning more!

Attachments

• IMG_5573.jpg
    IMG_5573.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 28
Welcome! If you're in the Sacramento area on January the 11th and 12th you could come to the CA State ECBC show and see lots of pretty chinnies....especially if you're possibly interested in showing or breeding in the future. :)

:welcome3: Hi Rachel. Ellie is adorable. Welcome to CnH.

Hi Rachel, I am new too. I just joined a couple of days ago. I also just recently got my first 2 month old chinchilla, her name is Eloise. How's Ellie settling in?

Hi lowdilowdi!

Hi lowdilowdi,

Ellie is settling in fantastically, and it seems that she's always been apart of the family... I can't believe we've only had her for a month! She is bigger than when we first got her

How is Eloise doing? Aren't they so cute at 2 months?

Welcome to the Community! Very cute Chinchilla you have there! I can barely get a picture of my little sweetheart, as he is always running around; not mention to try and get him into a cute pose for a picture. :facepalm:

Back