Hi Everybody

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gpaterno78

Hi my name is Ginger and I adopted my chinchilla little girl about 2 months ago from a breeder. I enjoy reading all the questions and posts people put up it has helped me understand my chinchilla better. Now I am looking for a bigger cage for her so if anybody has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks.

Welcome! Everyone here recommends the Ferret Nation cage. Right now it is on sale at petsmart for $105.47, which is a total steal!! However, check out Craigslist in your area too to see if you can find a used one.

Welcome! We have the critter nation, but I wish I would've gotten the Ferret Nation. Both work though :)

Thank you for all your input but do you recommend the single unit or double unit I have only the one chinchilla.

A single unit would be fine for one chin! I love our double units though. It really depends how much room you want your chin to have along with how much money you are willing to spend :)

Back