Hello Lovely People =)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy_Bunny

Hi! My name is Kathy =) I have wanted a chinchilla for a while now, but with college and everything, I figured I would wait a year and thinking about what I would be getting into. During this year, I have been researching, watching videos, hunting for cages, and searching for breeders or rescues. Every time I had a question about chinchillas, I always found myself ending up on this site! Everyone here is so friendly and helpful! One of the main reasons why I am hesitant about adopting a chinchilla is the cage. I really wanted the ferret nation cage, so I was just planning to save up for one. Then, a miracle happened today (on my birthday btw hehe) I found a double unit ferret nation for $20. I can't wait to go see it! It is bound to be a fixer-upper, but that was the reason why I decided to sign up on CNH to help me with tips on that. :thumbsup: I can't wait to get to know you all :grouphug:

Welcome Kathy. Congrats on that steal of a cage! Looking forward to pictures of your future chinkid.

Back