Metal Corner Litter pans - Available Soon!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The banker's clasps are doing their job, that is, the litter pan stays put in the corner. I tried to move the pan and the clamps are holding them securely. I own the eBay store that sells the corner litter pans so PM me if you want to get them at least $3 cheaper since the jacked up price includes eBay fees.

Does anyone know the supplier's email address for these corner metal litter pans? I don't do business through eBay due to various past bad experiences, but would like to contact this person. They seem reputable and have good reviews but would rather not go through eBay. Thanks in advance.

She's "AllMyChins" on this forum, and posted right above you. Contact her through here and she can work with you directly off of ebay. Her name is Teresa and she is wonderful. Ask about her "coins", too, they are AWESOME!

I got the same banker clamps from here--> http://www.shoplet.com/Sparco-Banker-s-Clasp/SPR01443/spdv
Use the bigcrumbs click through to get 4.9% cash back & if your ordering more than the clamps be sure to google for coupons being you can use them too with the bigcrumbs!

Oh, and they offer free shipping after you spend $45...so I ended up getting mine free after buying some office stuff and getting 10% off my order :)

Well i put the new bass trays and the metal litter pans in my girls cage last night. That was a chore and a half lol. It took three hours to empty my girls cage, wipe parts down, and put the new stuff in. By the time i was done, it was to late to start the boys cage. But that might be a good thing.

First thing i noticed, those bass trays on the cage bars are incredibly noisy! And they weren't even overly active. I was able to put a towel underneath the trays for the mean time to help with the noise. And they are unable to get to it from underneath to chew it, so it will work until i get something else.

As for the metal litter pans. They are a bit bigger then i thought. I was used to the size of the plastic ones, i never actually bothered to measure them out and compare to these ones lol. (Tho the are nearly the same size actually.) So far the bankers claps seem to be working. Woke up today and all the pans were still in the same place. And at least one of my girls rewarded my work last night by going pee right next to the pan. /grin Those girls have always had an attitude lol.

Well see how they work over time. And hopefully my girls will forgive me for making them sit in the animal carrier all that time while i cleaned/changed their cage some. They were not to happy with me afterward.

Back