Maizy Passed ~2005 - 3/6/2009

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacotac

We had to put Maizy to sleep Friday. She had stopped eating for ~3 days. She awas very weak. We figured it was time. I didn't want her to suffer anymore, it was probably hard with her stomach tumor.

Oh, no... I am so sorry for Maizy's passing.:( I recently watched a YouTube clip of Maizy sleeping like an angel and thought how wonderful to see an old friend still being so cute and sweet... I must have missed some threads and didn't realize she had been ill. I'll always remember your beautiful artwork and Maizy's sweet sweet little face. Rest and play in peace among your new quilled friends at the Rainbow Bridge, Maizy.

How sad for you. Maizy was such a beautiful little girl. I still remember pictures of her from the old chins and quills too. It is wonderful to have those sleeping videos of her as a memory-so peaceful and calm. That is where she is now too. In a wonderful place where she is happy and healthy and peaceful. Such a wonderful act you did for her-to let her go when she needed to go. Rest well.

I'm so sorry. Even though you knew it was coming, it doesn't make it any easier. As everyone has said, she is happy and pain free now, and watching over you with love.

I remember seeing the video you posted of her, she was beautiful and so peaceful, you will have wonderful memories of her. She's at peace now, I know you take comfort in that, I am so sorry.

I am so sorry to read about Maizy. It is never an easy decision to put them to sleep.

Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts. We found a nice place under our Wisteria to put her.

Back