Miss Annabelle Oswald

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie

Stuck on Hedgies
We lost Annabelle today. :tissue: She had been fairly ill over the last week, eating only from the syringe. We made a trip to the emergency vet on Saturday to get her sub-q'd and put her on baytril. I thought she was just turning around, her weight was staying more steady. Luckily I spent all of yesterday with her which was nice. I came home from work this afternoon and she had passed. She looked very peaceful so I'm hoping her passing was peaceful. We believe she was a fairly old gal. She will be sorely missed and I'll always remember the look that could kill....how dare I interrupt her wheeling.

IMG_2780-1.jpg

:heart3::heart3::heart3:

Awww, I love that picture.

I'm so sorry April. Rest in piece little girl. No more pictures while wheeling.

Oh no. I am so sorry April. She was a beautiful girl and had a wonderful life once she came to you.

Hugs

I saw the topic and my heart just sank. I'm so sorry for you, but thank you for taking her in. Even though she gave you looks that could have killed, she knew how much you loved her and I'm sure she's so very happy for the time she had with you.

I'm sorry. I always loved to hear about her That is a great pic. I'm sure she knew she was loved.

Awwww I'm sorry. :( She was the one I kept thinking about going to get from the humane society but decided it would be far too cold in here in winter. RIP little one.

I am so sorry about the loss of Miss Annabelle Oswald. I am sure she is reigning over her new hedgie world with a firm hand. I hope her little giraffe has made the trip with her.

I am so sorry about your Annabelle... She was a beautiful and well-loved girl. May her soul be always with you and your quilled gang. RIP, Annabelle.

I'm so sorry April. Miss Annabelle Oswald was a beautiful gracious lady and she had a wonderful life after coming to be with you. Thank you for giving her that and sharing her with us.

April,

I am sorry to read about Annabelle. They never seem to be with us long enough.

I think the boys miss her too, Kip growled at me this morning which is very unusual and Hector was still up waving his nose in the air. I think Annabelle would be satisfied that her empty cage awaits another rescue (though of course I am always hoping that hedgies everywhere are happy and don't need rehoming/rescuing).

Just you wait... one of them will adopt Annabelle's "drop dead" glare and totally surprise you one day. LOL.

OH April, I am so sorry for your loss. May she rest peacefully knowing she was very loved. Lots of hugs to you.

Back