what can I do ??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been said that chins don't pee where they sleep - I have found otherwise, I have a few that do I have even moved their sleeping box. Figuring that's the spot they want to pee so if I move the box then the peeing in the sleeping area will stop - Nope doesn't work - So the question I have is I have a chin that I want to show. Of course she is one of the ones who insists on peeing where she sleep, so she sleeps on pee And of course she is white. I have tried cleaning that area several times a day but that doesn't seem to work - she has a slight yellow belly - What the heck can I do???

...i dont really think theres much you can do... dust mo often and put extra shavings in as well as keeping up with cleaning more often.

I have a messy girl here. I have yet to find a way. I would guess putting her in a cage with no shelves and no box so she is on shavings to obsorb and a lot of cleaning would do the trick

Back