Hello again from CA!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aznmexaggie

Chinchilla Chateau
My name is Sumiko and I live in Northern/Central California. I kept my same CnQ username to cut down on any confusion but some may know me as dustbunny86 from some other forums.

I am a member of Empress Chinchilla Breeders Cooperative and have been raising chinchillas for about 3 years now. My focus is on top quality standards and beiges and so far I've done pretty well, considering I'm fairly new to the world of chinchillas. I currently have 13 animals in breeding and the rest are young animals that I am growing out (I had a lot of kits born in 2008), a few pet-only, a few that I've been chin-sitting since August for another member, and a couple rescues.

I'm glad to be back and hope that all the information that was posted on CnQ hasn't been lost. I hope this forum will flourish and look forward to seeing everyone around again!

Welcome Sumiko!

What does your user name mean again? <hehehe>

Oh geez, Peggy. Are you serious?

Nope, hence the hehehe after. But you KNOW someone is going to ask. So you could just get it over with. :)

Nope, hence the hehehe after. But you KNOW someone is going to ask. So you could just get it over with. :)

I think you were serious. You just put the "hehehe" so you could get away with saying you weren't serious when you really were, huh? I knew it!

Ok, here goes.
azn = "Azn" is an abbreviated form of Asian... and I'm half Asian
mex = well, I'm part Mexican too
aggie = I was in FFA and was an "aggie" in high school, was an "aggie" when I was at Cornell... I've always had some ties to agriculture since high school

Hey! Welcome to the forums... Even if you had to explain the name again ;-)

Back