HOWDY From Lynn & The Chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynn & The Chins

The Chinchilla WhisKerer
Well, Howdy, everybody!!!

It's good to be back!!!

My name is Lynn and I have 3 male chinchillas. Mr. Whiskers and The Snuggler are neutered and live happily together. They spend most of their time comparing recipes, baking pies and snuggling in their fleece tube.

Little Two Paws Shakur is a fairly new addition. One of my favorite ranchers wanted me to take a look at him. I originally said, "Oh, no, two is my limit", but he said "Well, I know you'd give this little guy a good home." When I asked him why he said that, he replied, "Well, he's only got two legs". I then asked how he got around, and after thinking for a moment, he replied, "Well, I reckon he gets around pretty good".

I agreed to take a look at him and if he wasn't too pitiful, to take him. Well, I knew when I named him without even seeing him that he was going to be mine!!! He is living in his own small, one level guinea pig cage with fleece everything. He leads the life of a pampered pet, as he should, and DOES, as a matter of fact, get around "pretty good"!!!

I LOVE and collect chinchilla whiskers. I also enjoy hearing and sharing stories and knowledge of all things chinchilla. Here's to a bright future for ALL of us!!!

welcome back! Where are the pictures of the new addition? From the sound of it you might have to do a video too. Hehe.

Welcome, and I want to see this little 2 legged guy!

Hi Lynn, I too want to see pics of the two legged little guy. :)

Welcome Lynn :) A two legged chin? I have not heard of that before!

Back