co show?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ann1

Is there another show coming up in CO in the spring? I always thought it was like in April for some reason and I seen a post saying it was in Jan? I hope there is. Bummer if I missed it......:cry4:

The show will be april 18th in Crawford Co. I will post all the details when I get them from Roger. It will be in the Town Hall. Thsi show is a ton of fun and the one show I wouldn't miss. It is a claiming show and many top quality chins will be for sale at very reasonable prices. Roger mentioned that he would have some very nice quality standards available that were just too young to take to Nat'ls. Other breeders will have atop quality animals for sale as well. over the past few years I have been able to pick up some first place standards from both ECBC and MCBA nat'ls.
Another thing I really like about this show is it is a learning show where you have the opertunity to work hands on with some of the top sanctioned judges and see how and why the palce the chins they way they do.
Hope you can make it. I think that anyone who attends this show will be glad they did.

Oh yay, i didn't miss it!! I am really excited for it and am planning on going. I can't wait to meet everyone and maybe talk my hubby into picking up another chin or two. Lol

Back