ECBC National Banquet count needed ASAP

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
If you are going to be attending the Nationals in St. Louis and have not let anyone know or have not ordered your banquet tickets off the site yet PLEASE let Vicki Merritt know IMMEDIATELY, even if you do not pay right now we need to get a count for the hotel to make preparations.

If you do not let Vicki know you may not get to attend!

You can also register and get your ticket online on the Empress site www.EmpressChinchilla.com

Or email Vicki at [email protected]
Don't send her spam.. she'll beat you up! And you can tell her I said that... then she'll beat ME up! ( Just kidding, Vicki is awesome! )

Thanks!

Boy have i got you scared.:p Thanks Nicole for posting this. I do need to know ASAP on the banquet so we can get a head count to the hotel. I love Spam!!

I'd like to know by the end of next week if possible.

Vicky! I'll be going, but I need to get my money situation figured out before I can buy the ticket. Thanks!

If you tell him its chicken he will eat it. I have you down for the banquet Lynn. It will be good to see you again. You to Jyss. :)

If you find several emails with this in it
spam.jpg
It wasnt me HAHA

Make fun of me if you must. I still like Spam. I wanted it for the banquet, but got voted down. Silly people!!:mad:

Back