Thoughts & prayers for Smudge please.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Stace-- I jumped right from page one to page eleven...while it was loading, I was praying so hard that it would be good news! As soon as I saw Smudgie's name in the title, my heart sank. I am so happy that he is doing okay! Give him a little chin scritch for me, and **HUGS** to you!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers, advice, and support through this big ordeal.

We just got back from the vet and the x-rays showed no signs of the foreign body. :dance3: Smudge is back to eating, drinking, pooping, and playing like a normal chinnie. It was a long stressful week but I'm so glad we got through it with a positive ending.

I picked through every piece of poop and combed his cage every day trying to find the object to see if he passed it, but I never found it. I must have missed it..who knows. I'm just glad that my Smudgie is better!

Yay! Good job Stace and Smudge! I'm so glad he passed it Stace! Give him big kisses from all of us!

Thanks everyone :)) It's so nice not having to feed/inject/administer meds and being able to sleep a whole night through! It was only a week..I couldn't imagine doing it for a month or more. I would have gladly done it if he needed it, though!

Back