Best Place To Purchase Metal Flying Saucer Wheel

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinwawa

Besotted Chinchilla Lover
I am ready to purchase a metal Flying Saucer Wheel for my chin. I have seen them for sale in a few places when I google. I was wondering if any of you here have had a very good experience with one vendor over any other. Appreciate any input before I shell out close to 90 dollars including shipping.

Thank you, Faye

I went with qualitymutations aka raleston ranch or something similar. I was able to get my wheel, hay, dust, feed and such that I needed for a month or so at a great price since it could all be shipped together. The only issue was that fedex was n ot caring for it even though stated fragile.

RCR is .05 cheaper than Quality Cage Company. With shipping, you're probably going to be paying close to $90 regardless.

I have purchased one from RCR and one Quality Cage Company, for me RCR was around $10 cheaper in shipping and RCR was giving free apple wood with a $50 purchase :thumbsup: (not sure if that special is still going on)

I put in an order at www.chin-chillas.com Meadowbrook Chinchillas.

They offered three sizes of flying saucers. I purchased the middle size one. Does anyone know them?

I will post here about good or bad experience. Keeping fingers crossed that they are legit.

I put in an order at www.chin-chillas.com Meadowbrook Chinchillas.

They offered three sizes of flying saucers. I purchased the middle size one. Does anyone know them?

I will post here about good or bad experience. Keeping fingers crossed that they are legit.

Meadowbrook is the inventor of the Flying Saucer wheel. The middle size is the standard size and is the one recommended for chins. I've purchased direct from them before. I've also purchased from Quality Cage. It usually comes down to the shipping cost, who I go with.

Thank you all.

I just got a very nice email from the inventor himself. My wheel shipped today. I am waiting gleefully!

I am off work Saturday and will be doing a cage expansion. Maybe the wheel will arrive in time too.

Faye

Back