New pics of my cages

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyForChinchillas

Chinchilla maid ;)
Wiggles:
18205554761_5d74cb896d_z.jpg

Leo:
18204370445_28f1e65418_z.jpg

Orbity:
18177883206_e1edd7b468_z.jpg

Scruffy:
18205567001_707d34aa96_z.jpg

Nibbler (top), Ramble (middle), Scruffy (bottom):
18177875696_998a6ff7ef_z.jpg

Morris:
17581767564_9a93768eae_z.jpg

Jack & Astro (And Orbity at the bottom): They'll be getting their ledges and house back after I get their results back and are clear of Giardia
18018163779_759ff2d8f1_z.jpg

Jack and Astro's old set up (it will look similar when they get their other ledges back):
16154281244_438af5730f_z.jpg

16569331197_9e852a9530_z.jpg

As i said before, what beautiful cages for beautiful chinchillas. After looking at this its no wonder the farret nations are so popular. And the signs are really cute, especially Astro's shooting star.

Im drafting plans for my chins. Our cage is octagonal with 18x18 inch cage pannels. Its 3 panels tall. The plan is to make a wooden frame on the outside of the panels. I think the plan is to have the shelves criss cross like you have in wiggles cage. (What a cute name. I nicknamed my dalmation that because as a puppy, her tail would make her whole body wiggle)

The idea is that hopefully with the edges of the wood blocked by the panels they won't chew the cage frame. Otherwise they'll eventually make a hole. But i gotta build it first

Thank you! :) I can't wait to get Jack & Astro's ledges and house back in their cage.
Where are you getting your fleece? I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :))

As i said before, what beautiful cages for beautiful chinchillas. After looking at this its no wonder the farret nations are so popular. And the signs are really cute, especially Astro's shooting star.

Im drafting plans for my chins. Our cage is octagonal with 18x18 inch cage pannels. Its 3 panels tall. The plan is to make a wooden frame on the outside of the panels. I think the plan is to have the shelves criss cross like you have in wiggles cage. (What a cute name. I nicknamed my dalmation that because as a puppy, her tail would make her whole body wiggle)

The idea is that hopefully with the edges of the wood blocked by the panels they won't chew the cage frame. Otherwise they'll eventually make a hole. But i gotta build it first

Thank you! :)) I see why the ferret nations are popular now that I finally own 2 of them.
Yeah, I love the name tags. I got them from twilight chinchillas.
Thanks. Wiggles is named after a Futurama character's nick name. We love the show and named some of our chins after it.

Oh, wow. That's ambitious. Good luck with it. I couldn't imagine trying to build a cage. I'm not handy, lol.

Thank you! :)) I see why the ferret nations are popular now that I finally own 2 of them.
Yeah, I love the name tags. I got them from twilight chinchillas.
Thanks. Wiggles is named after a Futurama character's nick name. We love the show and named some of our chins after it.

Oh, wow. That's ambitious. Good luck with it. I couldn't imagine trying to build a cage. I'm not handy, lol.

Yeah I recognized Nibbler, what a perfect name for a chin.

Just noticed you have a scruffy too. Perfect

I'm not that handy either, but I can draft the plans. As long as we cut at the right angles, its not too complex of a design. I'll be happy when its finally done. I'm going to have to write a nice post about the progress when any progress is made.

Back