help convincing? hehe

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news, bad news. Good news is my mom told me we could go get the cage today!!! Bad news.. it's about 1 inch to big for the area my chin is. Like she has this nice little area where she plays and has her cage. When I did the dimensions it BARELY fits. :(

Good news, bad news. Good news is my mom told me we could go get the cage today!!! Bad news.. it's about 1 inch to big for the area my chin is. Like she has this nice little area where she plays and has her cage. When I did the dimensions it BARELY fits. :(

This might help then.

FN cages are listed as 36"L x 25"W

You could try a Critter Nation cage. 36"L x 24"W
(You can look around for better price, they were just the first ones i saw.)

Ok, thanks. I'll look into that. I'm a bit sad though cuz I was so fixed on getting the Ferret Nation one. But Critter Nation is just as good i'm sure! ^^

Can someone pleaaaase help me. At my local pet store they had a cage called All living things multi-level small animal cage. It looks exactly like the Critter Nation cage. Is it the same thing? What's the difference between that and the MidWest critter nation/ferret nation?? If there is any difference at all.

Here is the link to a picture.

http://www.petsmart.com/small-pet/ca...pfm=category

I asked about that one too not too long ago, apparently it's a cheaply made knockoff of the CN.

I can't find the Ferret Nation cage anywhere!! I saw the Critter Nation at petsmart though and they had an add on unit of the FN. But, I have to wait till APRIL for the FN to come in.. Does anyone know where I can get one in Canada? I'll order one but, it has to be from in Canada.

Flower Town Chinchillas Sells cages, if you are willing to pay that much plus shipping. It's located in Ontario, it's were I got my flying saucer wheel from, I had no issue with them and they mailed it out fast. They also sell the metal pans that fit the FN too if your are interested. I'm leaning towards buying pans from Sunny Meadows myself though, cheaper price.

I don't know about the shipping, they calculate the cheapest for your order based on your address then e-mail you to let you know. You could also try just e-mailing them and asking for a shipping quote too.

Hey, I don't know if you've made a decision on where to buy, but I just wanted to mention this in case it might help: If you live near Vancouver, it might not be too much of a drive to come down to Bellingham, WA in the US.... I did a quick craigslist search and got a few possibilities, if you wanted to take a look at some second hand ferret nations.

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=ferret nation&sort=rel

Finally got my cage!! It took 2 hours and 4 people to put it together haha! I LOVE IT! Worth all those months of saving, hoping, and waiting. Tomorrow i'm going to the fleece store to get fleece to make covers. :) Can't wait!

Her cage is nearly complete! I just need to get a few more shelves! I was so scared she wouldn't like it, but she did! Whew! She didn't know there was another level on top haha xD Thanks guys for all the advice!

Back