Twilight Chinchillas

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishsk8r66

This is a house that I recently ordered from Twilight Chinchillas and she threw in this awesome hay box with it! I got a bunch of great stuff from her and have never had a better online ordering experience. Sometimes it can be really hard getting things done online but I just wanted to let everyone know that if you go through her you will get nothing but great products and a great customer service.

Attachments

• ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 179
aww how cute!! I order stuff from Twilight Chinchillas too and her stuff is so great! I actually just ordered my personalized house for Ruby last night and it's already on it's way here! she is so quick with everything and always trying to please the customer:)

Thanks ladies. I certainly had a lot of fun putting your orders together and making you all happy! I will say though, your not helping my addiction problem! I can't stop buying material to try out new ideas, or tweak things a bit. :)

Oh My Gosh Khloe needs that house and hay box :p the house i made her is well mediocre compared to that lol hoping to order one soon :D

Well I just wanted to say, my boys love their new pirate ledge and all the fun extras Christine threw in!
5474802457_d454a1c417.jpg

Christine is so fast when doing custom orders!! I just saw her post a pic of the finished product the other day in a different thread and now I see that it's already been put to use by your chinnies! She always provides great service and quick shipping =) glad to see your boys are enjoying it!

So glad they liked it! I'm putting some things together for the gang here now. Always fun watching the chins enjoy themselves, even when they belong to someone else. :)

I bought a large cage from Christine about 4-5 years ago, and she threw in a cute little hut with hidey holes and an amazing little drawing on it for free. My chinchilla (whom I bought from her about 7 years ago), absolutely loves the hut and is always poking his head out and dashing in and out of it. Her service is always so amazing and generous. By far my favorite and most trusted source for all my chinny needs. :)

Love her stuff. I have two play tower things and my chins love them. Her art is so awesome! I just ordered hang toys this time around. It's like Christmas every time I get stuff from her. :)

Back