ummm yeah, so I got one too...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How'd I miss this thread? Shes gorgeousssssssss!!! Nice big chunky chinnie......Lets hope she lets you get a cute picture of her when she lays all cute for us all to see, hehe.

Shes lovely, Allison.

Okay, well Scout got nixed haha! I decided to go with Keiki. Goes better with the other names and I've always wanted to name one that :cute:

Aww Alli! No wonder you had to get her---no way could you leave her. What a sweet little face!

Okay, well Scout got nixed haha! I decided to go with Keiki. Goes better with the other names and I've always wanted to name one that :cute:

Allison, she is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! I found out that Scout translates to Kakouko in Hawaiian, sounds like coocoo to me, but I love the new one you picked, Keiki :thumbsup:

I use to call Polo that when I first brought him home. He was my Keiki polo. :) Apparently I like the name.

Thanks for all the nice comments! She's a doll. Is still a little scared being in a new place but still let me scoop her right up without a kack or anything

Hahahaaa At this rate, I don't think my boyfriend will let me go to any other shows! Well, he actually didn't care that I got another chin, but I don't think I'll be adding any more any time soon. I moved back home to my parents so don't really have more room for cages. Maybe when I move out though...

And yeah, don't tempt me with mosaics, they're one of my favorites. Especially if they have neat markings. Or a pink white with tan spots... sigh..

Jags chins have always been sweet little chinnies - or at least in my opinion and my experience. Marbles (also a Jags chin) is absolutely the same way - totally relaxed, totally accepting, and totally laid back.

The price on that gorgeous girl you got was as amazing as she is. I felt the same way with Marbles. She was too gorgeous not to take home.

Did you see the tan white that Peg got from Becky? OMG - she was to die for....I must have tried 5 times to talk her out of that girl... but NOOOOOOOOOO. Maybe you'll have better luck.

I have sent my introing secrets to you via ESP - you should have no problem introing your girls now. 5 of the 6 girls I got this weekend have been together since the drive....the other one got added last night when the cage got put together. Not a single cack, pissing war, nothing. They've just been snuggling and playing and grooming each other all night last night and all day today. I expect that we'll be fine here. You should have no problem now that you have all my secrets. :)

Alli she is GORGEOUS! See you just get sucked in! Remember me and Guido and the show in October--I really wanted him--no room for him but I sure wanted him. But I know Cat75 gave him a great home!!! I don't know all you guys are getting more chins and I feel like I should have more too!

Haha Laurie, yeah it's hard once you see a chin that you like to say no! I'd give more chins a spoiled home if I had more room and money!
But I know I'm at capacity now and can't have any more for a while.
What I do like about this site is that people can understand your want for another chin. No one else really understands. When I brought Keiki home, my dad was like "How is this one any different than any of your other ones? It doesn't look any different!" Ugh, yeah he can't tell the difference between a violet and a standard :err:

Back