A James and Scotty Update

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyzarandGemma

Chinchilla Enthusiasts!
Hey all! I am so excited to report that our boys are getting SO big! Holy cow! They are also bonding with us quite nicely and we have noticed some funny little habits. For instance, when we handle the boys, they get an apple stick as a reward. James gets on his shelf and faces us, waiting patiently for his stick. Scotty runs down to the Enterprise. That is the only place he will accept his apple stick!

Enough with the talk, here are some cute pictures! James in a hay hammock, Scotty glaring at me for taking his picture, James greeting us when we came in the room, and finally Scotty in his favourite sleeping position (he has stopped getting up when I open the cage, yay!).

Attachments

• IMG_2103.jpg
    IMG_2103.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2116.jpg
    IMG_2116.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2117.jpg
    IMG_2117.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2076.jpg
    IMG_2076.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 48
Awww, they really are adorable! My boys have certain stick accepting positions too, and treat positions, and water positions, and even pellet positions! Lol Rufus even requires a pellet out of the big container before he'll let me dump any into his bowl. I'm sure your boys will develop their sassyness in time ;)

They are both adorable and I love the white toes on ebonies too. Our Edgar has them and looks a lot like Scotty. My guy also has white arm pits which is kind of cute.

Back