Adventures of IndyChilla Jones

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scambone

I brought an adorable fluff ball home the Friday before Easter. He went through many names before Easter morning when I finally crowned him with the name Indy. You see, I woke up at 6am and being the paranoid new mommy of a certain cutie I went to check on him, only to find his cage…open…and empty. I tore my room apart. I thought I had chin proofed it but he decided to prove me wrong. After finding him hiding in the sneakiest place in the room. People suggested I call him Houdni but it didn’t fit. He wasn’t a magician, he was an adventurer! So I dubbed him Indy

I was worried about him chewing on it but instead he takes mini adventures!
934988_599618285100_454700845_n.jpg

He also likes to cross bridges that are not completely stable (Due to his tickle feet and whiskers I can't stay still)
376118_599618335000_584268507_n.jpg

He also a book worm like the Professor side of Mr. Jones
604141_597812938030_360373938_n.jpg

I love the name! Now you need to photoshop him with a hat and a whip. I foresee lots of cool adventures in his future :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone :) I'm actually looking for a Indy hat that will fit him and of course he'll be able to hold a mini whip. He is a handful but I imagine everyones are so kudos to thos who have more than one. haha.

The name fits him :) I've got two munchkins but luckily only one is an adventurer!

oh man could you imagine the trouble they'd be in if they were both adventurers?

I got up this morning and saw that Indy broke his wheel. Second one since I've had him. So I've now went through a silent spinner and a flying saucer. oh joy.

Back