'Tis the season.. to be Ziggy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chub_Chub

Ziggy broke out his Chin-mas decorations this weekend and decided to deck out his cage for the Holidays! Normally he is very Grinchy-Chinchy, but tonight he was in the best of spirits.
picture.php

"Here is the best place for the lights!"

picture.php

"Mom helped put up the wreath."

picture.php

"Yep, my holiday Penguin tube is in place!"

picture.php

"The star goes right there.."

picture.php

"Santa won't mind if I try some of the hay I left out for him and the reindeer..."

picture.php

"Mom gave me a present early! TO ZIGGY FROM SANTA! C'mon Mom, Chin-mas isn't for a couple more weeks, do you really think I was born yesterday?"

picture.php

"Looks like everything is in place."

picture.php

"One last peek under the tree."

picture.php

"Now I just have to wait for Santa to come!"

Merry Chin-mas everyone!

A special thank you to Santa Susan for the wonderful toys! They all turned out perfect!

Love the photos and the captions, especially of one of him putting the star on the tree, so glad to see he is getting into the christmas spirit :D

wow i love everything!
where'd you get it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got all the holiday toys from AZChins. A couple I asked her to make specifically for me, but the tree she made blew me away. You can't quite see on my pics, but there are the colored bulbs and little balls attached to it. Very cute stuff. All the fleece I make myself, including the hat.

oh my gosh all those pictures are sooo adorable he seemed to be posing perfectly for you!

Thanks everyone! Normally Ziggy is a little booger, but he seemed very happy after his holday decorations went in. :) We'll see how long the happiness lasts. He's a spoiled little fuzzbutt!

Back