(not really) Chinnie mistreatment? (He's okay.)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christine...she doesn't look like she's being mistreated. That look is just a look of pure hate towards all things on two legs! I can't imagine what she would do if we locked her up in a carrier, forced her in a box or flipped over a laundry basket and forced her to be held captive against her will. I guess you just are stuck forever being kind to that one...or you really could lose a finger. Maybe fingers taste like chocolate to her...

hehehe you're mean Susan. I always scritchy Lady's butt. She sits there kacking up a storm, but never runs away. Sometimes she gets so worked up that she gives herself hiccups.

PS She decided to eat her hay last night. Nothing new, I seriously think she's just trying to mess with my mind :cool:

Lady is a weird chinchilla though. You can't use her as an example of what a normal chin is like. :p She is so much like Ratatoo...he's the same way. Kacks like he's really annoyed but never moves and then gets angry when I take my fingers off of him. Weird little chins. He eats his hay though...

Back