1 day old kit whos eyes are still sealed shut..help

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least this OP has not turned into a screaming banshee calling all of us MEANZ and ROOD, and I HATE YOOZ, they appear to want to learn to take care of their chins properly and hopefully they will take the advice given, learn and be able to help others on the net in the future.

LOL and agreed.

Frisque - I have no idea what your last several posts meant, nor I'm sure did anyone else, so I've deleted them. I'm thinking maybe you were just tired and weren't making sense.

Thank you tunes...Yeah i been lacking sleep trying to get everything fixed with the chins and finding out the correct info out. The cage is on its way...hopefully it will be here by tuesday.

Frisque, I wish I had Annieo's grace and eloquence. That was really harsh of me, and I'm sorry for that. You're willing to learn and do the right thing for the animals, and that's what's important. A lot of people consider my AR views pretty extreme, and I suppose b/c of being on the fringe in that sense, I get really frustrated every once in a while. That was my misdirected anger. I wish you the best of luck with your chins and I hope that with all you're learning, it will make life better for your whole family.

No Problem Danilinn. I can understand actually where yall are coming from, cause both my cats n kitten I rescued from the streets. Makes me angry that people do not fix thier cats then throw the babies out the door like nothing. This last one I rescued was almost 2 weeks old. She was near death. And something happened to her rear end cause it was all messed up. Took her to the vet and she was on antibiotics and some kinda of cream. Now she is doing well and 6 weeks old very playful. Thank you for the apology =)

Back