* ~ Cuteness Overload ~*

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brinfe

My Cheerios

merlin7.jpg

Old Cage

merlinmei2.jpg

merlinbear1.jpg

I win!

merlin11.jpg

One of the boy's first dust baths

bearmerlin4.jpg

Oh my goodness we totally thought he was dead lol silly chins

beardead.jpg

Didn't think this was possible...

bailey3.jpg

Bear's fave spot thought he was stuck lol

bearstuck1.jpg

Haha Bear is my baby so sweet. Yup totoro stuffed animals and a Totoro house. Made by user on here The Fuzz Depot. Not sure if she's in business anymore though..website doesn't work :cry3:

Omg. Darling pictures! You have an awesome cage too!

Awesome Totoro fleece set!!! I love it!

btw- I noticed that you have some of those snack shacks (not sure what they are called, the edible houses). I believe they may be too sugary for chins, so if you haven't ordered, may be better to opt for wooden houses and tunnels that double for hideaways and chews.

Thanks everyone!

Awesome Totoro fleece set!!! I love it!

btw- I noticed that you have some of those snack shacks (not sure what they are called, the edible houses). I believe they may be too sugary for chins, so if you haven't ordered, may be better to opt for wooden houses and tunnels that double for hideaways and chews.

That was the first and only snack shack we bought for that very reason. These pics are quite old. We had that cage, toys, etc almost 4-5 years ago. Definitely gained a lot more knowledge since then.

Back