The 3 Rescue Girls

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case you didn't see the classifieds these girls have an adoption pending!!!! Let's all celebrate!!!!:FR: We'll reveal more details soon, don't want to jinx anything ;) Tonight Willow weighed 635g compared to the 504g she was last month! Lexi and Jordyn are 357 and 361 respectively. Right on track for 3 months old!!!

For the love of all things cute! Holy cow they are adorable. The girls look great.

Oh, I wish I had seen this earlier before I put the kids to bed!!! First thing tomorrow we're going to sit down so the kids can see our new little family!! They are adorable, thanks so much for posting the video. I can't wait for the 19th to get here!!!!!!

Look at them! They look great! Willow looks like she really is coming along well.

Misty I think you may have your hands full, those little ones look like they are going to be very busy.

Look at them! They look great! Willow looks like she really is coming along well.

Misty I think you may have your hands full, those little ones look like they are going to be very busy.

I can't wait to have my hands full with them!!!

That's awesome that you're taking them in, Lisa! So excited for your family! They are adorable. :hearts:

Thanks Kate:)) I'm doing it for them, but I'm doing it for us, too. Those three little girls are going to help fill the hole that Misty left in our hearts :heart:

Congratulations, Misty! That is so great that you're getting them. I'm sorry that you lost Misty but I'm hoping these girls are exactly what you need. Tons of pictures once you get them!

The lighting's not the best, I just can't believe I caught this... too cute. The one kit had been chewing that cholla chunk for awhile when her sister decided to jump in. Not sure which is which, the thief is probably Jordyn, that fits her personality best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnEK4Aoiy7c

Back