2 Year Chinniversary!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luci

Gizmo's roommate
On May 14, it was our 2 year Chinniversary with Gizmo. Its crazy to think that this little guy has pretty much controlled my life for 2 years. He's been through Boot camp with me (and Rob); he lived in a no-pet apartment (Note to the noobs: DONT do that); he's traveled to El Paso and back; he's had a few escapes, a toilet fall, and a chipped tooth; he has a girrrlllfrriieeennnd (Shellybear); he's made about 4 apartment moves with me; and he'll be my deployment buddy in a few months.

To say that Gizmo is the love of my life (sorry Rob) is an understatement. Its almost been 2 years since I've found this forum but I already have a family here.

Without further ado...here is Gizmo. In all his glory- from Day 1

(You haz to click!)

Happy Chinniversary. Shelly loved his slideshow. She was swishing her tail and making kissing sounds.

OMG Luci! I loved the slideshow! It brings me back to the day I saw your post in chin chat with pics of Rob, you and Giz. I remember saying to myself how sweet that both of you were such loving chin parents to Giz. Congratulations on your chinniversary :D!

Happy belated chinnaversary you two! Wishing you many more happy and healthy years together :)
I am sorry to be late with my wishes, I was too busy celebrating my bday (and I am glad we share a special day)!

I absolutely loved making the slideshow! I watched it over and over last night lol.

Oh, and I moved the file location in my Photobucket to make sure that the rest of my pics are all private. So its permanent location will be here:

Happy Chinniversary to you 2!!! I loved the slideshow, you seem like best buddies :)

Back