100% Fungus

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whimmus

You people are nuts. Why is Fungus the most popular? Is it his black velvetiness or his poor "don't eat me" eyes?

Does it matter? You just want your Fungus Fix?

fungus474.jpg

poorfungus_02.jpg

cal_09.jpg

12_08_fungus_04.jpg

12_08_fungus_06.jpg

:hearts: THAT'S my boy!!! :hearts:

I think that it's the eyes that look like a baby bunny, AND his chewed on ears.

Kisses to Uncle Fungus and you, too, for giving us our fix!!! :thumbsup:

LOVE the picture of his whiskers in the tube!!! Who is that sitting on his tube???

Last edited:
LOVE the picture of his whiskers in the tube!!! Who is that sitting on his tube???

The one on his tube was his old cagemate, Boo. Boot ravaged poor Fungus one night and Fungus had to go to the vet for a dozen stitches and weeks of recovery. See the second photo in this thread. Fungus now lives with Cosmo and they're best friends.

Here, they're enjoying a moment of dust bowl ecstasy...

dustbowl_funcos_03.jpg

I love Fungus because he has so much pride and dignity
Whimmus, have you seen the thread about Jimmy the chin with 2 feet? I know how you love success stories

Last edited:
I love Fungus because he has so much pride and dignity
Whimmus, have you seen the thread about Jimmy the chin with 2 feet? I know how you love success stories

I checked out the thread for Jimmy and that's great. A few of my chins were 'unfit' for pet stores and destined for snake-food. Also, recently, my buddy with the other chins who works in the wholesale pet trade has also taken another into his herd that was awaiting a similar fate. I'll get some pix of "Scuzzy" soon and post those.

Congrats to everyone who adopts a misfit.

Second picture...whoooaaa I can't believe that's the same chin in all the other pictures, jeez. It looks like he's missing a butt haha.

For those needing entertainment today........here ya go.

Picture:

1. " Make fun of my earring and your a dead man!"
2. "Does this make me look "greasy?"
3. " YO COSMO!" Stop renting out the condo to low lifes. Just look at
this furniture!!
4. Ok....you caught me. I am addicted to cardboard.
5. Oh thank God my "bits and pieces" are not on this frame.
6. This guy needs a better job so we can get a "real" duster.

:hilarious: Smooches Fungus.

Fungus is the mongest! Okay I have no idea what it means but it rhyme's sort of! Fungus is quite the handsome lad!

Fungus! (It's his 'don't eat me' eyes, for the record) I love his chewed ears too.

Back