2 Chinnies To Foster..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,

They are adorable. Thanks so much for fostering them! I really admire people who open up their home for animals in need.

The boys are on their way to me now! Linda and I are going to spend the day cooking sugar cookies and we thought it would be a good time to hand the boys off.

We're also possibly picking up another unwanted girl soon...some people just drive me nuts. :banghead:

Tab, I'll pm you my address for some of those sugar cookies :D! Great job on the rescues! :thumbsup:

Tabitha has the boys now.. but for whatever reason Kuma was giving her evil glares all night long through the bars of the travel cage..lol

Attachments

• kuma.jpg
    kuma.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 11
  • kuma1.jpg
    kuma1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 9
He stopped the evil glares once I let them out for a bit of a run. I think he just hates that little cage and when I decided I absolutely could not stay awake for a moment longer so they had to go back in the cage...Sofa got MAD and shook the cage and started crying. They've been eating a bunch and drinking a bit so I'm hoping to get them home tonight so they can be moved to a larger cage in quarantine.

Back