Thinking of Breeding Rescue with Unique Fur

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess she looks okay. My only complaint is that she is not red. Could you please breed her with a red guinea pig so she can have some red chenille eyelash babies? Those I would really love!

:hilarious: OMG, I am literally in tears laughing here! My daughter keeps asking me what I'm laughing at and looking at me crazy. This feels like a classic "you know your a chin person when..." scenario.
BTW, put me on the waiting list for a purple. I think I should get a male so, I can put him in a run with every female I have here and get a wide variety of cool colors. ;)

Last edited:
I guess she looks okay. My only complaint is that she is not red. Could you please breed her with a red guinea pig so she can have some red chenille eyelash babies? Those I would really love!
I'm not sure he's the right color red, but I'm thinking about adding WigPig in the mix.

IMG_2532_c_s.jpg

IMG_2531_c_s.jpg

OMG Meanie! Sign me up if you add those guys into the mix. Green polka dotted please. Kelley green, not a lime green.

Meanie perfect! Please breed Sophie to Wigpig--his face is the perfect red I've been searching for! How no one wants a chin that color is beyond me!

that thing looks like a mop with a head...omg so adorable lol i miss my guinie pigs lol and i was soooo confused at the start of this thread i didnt know how to take it but now that i understand it is funny

Back