Target Hedgies!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

peacelovepiphi

I'm normally on the chin side, but I was at Target today and they had the CUTEST hedgie stuffed animal holding a heart that said something like "Be My Valentine" !! Somebody probably wrote about it when it was still CnQ but just in case I wanted to post it on here!! From what I see it came in all pink, and a standard (Sorry, I'm not quite sure of the terms for color!) colored hedgie for the boys. Quite cute! (I looked on the website for pictures but I didnt find any... Sorry!)

:]

Awe that sounds real cute!!

Reminds me of the hedgie set I bought for a member on here as an engagement gift. It was a bride hedgie and a groom hedgie - real cute!

Sweet!! An excuse to go to Target. (I would put a happy dance icon here but there isnt one... *hint hint*)

I love Target, I'll have to see if I can find it while I'm finishing up some last minute running tomorrow. :)

Awwww yeah, walmart had some last year, i wonder if they are the same? Anyone have a link or photo? If they are different from the ones i got last year i must request the others this year instead of candy that i wont eat!!

Ahhh did anyone else see the new swing & bouncer set that has the owl & hedgie on it..(something else but cant remember) I already have a bouncer & swing, but ehh i might have to get this one JUST BECAUSE!

I got this picture by searching through CnQ- It was posted by CountryExotics (Kathleen.) Is this the stuffed hedgehog you guys are talking about? I believe these were found at Wal-Mart.

Attachments

• 02-04-08_2105.jpg
    02-04-08_2105.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 20
I got this picture by searching through CnQ- It was posted by CountryExotics (Kathleen.) Is this the stuffed hedgehog you guys are talking about? I believe these were found at Wal-Mart.

I saw an ad from Dollar General in Sunday's paper, and they had one that looked just like this advertised.

I had the ones from Walmart posted on CnQ.

Last years Walmart hedgies...
WalmartHedgies.jpg

This years Walmart hedgies...
2009WalmartValentinehedgehogs.jpg

Shoppers Drug Mart hedgie...

200901ShoppersHedgehog.jpg

Its a little different than the Walmart one.. Its actually a lot cuter, in my opinion. Its about a foot tall.. maybe more?? and really soft/cuddly! If I go by Target in the next couple of days Ill take some pictures of it!! I hope it is something that all Targets have, because it would be a really cute gift for hedgie lover!!

I find it funny that a HEDGEHOG is holding a sign that says HUG ME. LoL Most people who don't know much about hedgies don't even want to get too close in case it "shoots the spines at them" ROFL

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah, seriously, I mean you know there basically isn't a difference between porcupines and hedgehogs right... except that hedgehogs have poison on their quills... :SarcasmA:

Yay, the sarcasm icons are back!

Super cute hedgie items, I must have them all!

I went to Target today....no hedgies!!! The customers must of thought I was nuts digging through all the Valentine's plushies, lol!!

Shoppers Drug Mart also sells plush hedgehogs, holding a rose - approx 6 inches

My parents got me this today at Woodman's. It is by RUSS. The hedgie's name is Haley. I got this pic off of ebay in which it is there too I see. It makes kissing sounds. Not sure if this is similar to the one at Target or not.

e596_1.JPG

GAR! i must get them all!!! (breaths heavly) okay okay ill clam down...hehehe
i love the pink one though!!! deffinitly a must have!

I have that one by Russ too. I got it last year way after valentines day at a store that happened to put it in their window and I spotted it while driving by. My husband swears I could spot a hedgie a mile away.

I had the ones from Walmart posted on CnQ.

Last years Walmart hedgies...
WalmartHedgies.jpg

Ohhh! the brown one!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart3::heart3::heart3: ( im not even a soft toy person, but it is SO CUTE that even i want :D )

Last edited:
Back