Favourite Scritching Place.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where is your chinchilla's favourite scritching place?

• Top of the head,

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Behind the ears.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Under the chin.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Tummy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neck.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other (please specify).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pepperpot

Chin Mum & Fluffslave!
What are your chin's favourite scritching places guys? I ask this out of curiosity having just come out of my chin room after spending nearly half an hour giving Ziggy, my dark ebony boy his daily ration. I start with the top of his head, move to the back of his ears, then he lifts up his front paws to have both arm pits done. My silly, soppy chin all the while has his eyes half closed, nattering softly to himself. :wacko:

Ruffle has yet to fully warm up to me, but I can tempt her with the occasional side-of-the-neck neck scratch. It's too adorable, seeing her tilt her head to the side and close close her eye :hearts:

Apollo doesn't really like being tickled, he just sniffs my hand or bites me. The only time he has ever pulled a cute relaxed face though was behind the ears but he was half asleep lol

Top of head, chin, behind the ears..he likes that alright, but where he really LOVES is on the neck. :)

Back