• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chinchillas in Southern California area?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKatMe

I have been looking for a pair of females (one mosaic) from a breeder for quite a long time. However, I can't seem to find any active ones in my area. I am in SoCal and am willing to drive up to four hours or so. I will also be visiting the Phoenix area in June and I travel to Las Vegas quite often. If there are any active breeders in these areas, please let me know. I am willing to wait as long as necessary to get my dream chins.

You want one mosiac what is the other color? what ages are you looking for? I don't have any mosiacs but can look around.

I had some mosaic females but unfortunately they're all on hold with deposits already. All I have left at this time is a standard grey female and two light Ebony females. I'm located in Northern California but my sister lives in Long Beach and I will be going down to visit on April 24th as well as the end of May.

I don't really have a preference for the other color, but if I had to take my pick, I'd say perhaps a pink white or beige. I'm not looking for available chinchillas, just a breeder. I won't even be ready for the chinchillas until June.

Back