Howdy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

*KatS*

:wave: Hello everyone! My name is Katrina and I am new to this forum. I am from Ne Pa, but plan on moving soon with my military hubby. I currently have a new puppy who drives me insane, some rats, and two kitties. I joined this forum to get some more information on chins since they have intrigued me for years now and I am finally looking into getting one in the next few years...maybe sooner. I am an animal lover to the utmost degree, and I would do anything for them , including take on two jobs...lol I am also a mother to one gorgeous little boy who just turned one and I am expecting our second (and probably last) little miracle at the end of september... and that is me in a nut shell!:wink2:

Hello and Welcome! You found the right place for chinchilla information, people on here are great and know so much and are very willing to help. I hope you find your "perfect" chinchilla soon!

:welcome: to CnH! Sounds like you have a lot going on! What kind of puppy do you have? We're glad to have you here!

Back