Thought i should say hi.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2chins1planet

2Chins1Planet
Hey everyone, well i thought i should introduce myself been on here for a little bit now. Well i live in southern California and i own two awesome female chinchillas named buttons and zipper. They live in a double FN cage with shelves and poopguards, a pretty big tube that they both share sometimes and a nice sized house and some granite pieces to keep them cool and of course hanging toys! :)

Basically theyre a main part of my life now along with bmx and graphic design. i enjoy taking care and doing all those things. now for some pictures, a few are from before i installed poopguards :p

Attachments

• 2013-01-27 20.33.40.jpg
    2013-01-27 20.33.40.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 2013-01-30 20.25.15.jpg
    2013-01-30 20.25.15.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 2013-01-30 21.12.07.jpg
    2013-01-30 21.12.07.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 22
  • zipper on my arm.jpg
    zipper on my arm.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 27
  • buttons.jpg
    buttons.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 24
Welcome fellow SoCal chin owner!! Buttons and Zipper are really cute =), did you choose their names? And very nice setup. I am still working on mine!

Welcome fellow SoCal chin owner!! Buttons and Zipper are really cute =), did you choose their names? And very nice setup. I am still working on mine!
thanks everyone and well they had gone thru a few name changes from the palce i got them from so i figured now is the time to give them names and keep the names. so i posted a picture of my chins to instagram and asked for some advice and ended up going with one of my friends "buttons and scruffy" and then made scruffy to zipper to match and well i didnt wanna make one think i thought she looks scruffy :p

Such cute girls and I love the names! Even though I live in NY, SoCal is my 2nd home, since that's where my dad lives. I try to get out there at least once a year.

Back