RIP Piggy, and Suggestions Please

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tskoffina

Since the other forum went down my boyfriends dog, Piggy, got a hematoma in, on, her ear, and she went to the vet to have it fixed. I got a call from the vet when she went into cardiac arrest. They tried CPR and Cardiac and Resp meds to bring her back, but she couldn't be saved. She was a sweet dog and will be missed. I wanted to do something, maybe combine with Valentine's (too morbid), for my boyfriend to remember her. Any ideas? Would an engraved pendant be to girly?

I think a nice engraved picture frame is more masculine. I'm so sorry to hear about this. It seems a hematoma wouldn't be so deadly! Poor Miss Piggy and I mean that in the sweetest way!

That's a great idea, key chain, thats for the link. May do that. Now i just have to figure out her name to make a graphic. Anyone know Chinese? lol. The vet wanted her on antibiotics for 2 days before the surgery, and it got a bit bigger. We think she was a min-pin, she was a stray, but her ear was as big around as a toilet paper tube. The vet thinks it was a clot that went into her circulatory system and shut it down. I'm thinking like a stroke? I don't think I understand completely. The BF was convinced the vet killed his otherwise healthy doggy, but I explained that sometimes things just happen, and this is one of those things. Like people who go in for "routine" surgery and never leave.

Back