First time Chin Owner In South of VA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acbieri

Smile God Loves YOU :-D
Hello!! My name is April and i'm 25 from a small town in Virginia. I am a first time chin owner, I took Star in yesterday and i'm simply in love. She is a White Mosaic. I am really looking forward to the future of owner a few more chins. I may look into breeding i'm not sure I gotta do a lot of research on that! Star wasn't really taken care of by her previous owner, no hay was given to her I let my friend Diva Chins examine her for me and she wasn't happy with her fur and her teeth so i'm doing my best to get her healthy.. She was also giving her guinea pig food to eat!! ANyways enough of the on going chat, I look forward to getting to know you guys and can't wait to learn more and more everyday!!

Welcome to the forum =]
I'm sure we can get her fur better (It was extremely greasy to the touch, she's now using Blue Sparkle) and get some calcium in her (Teeth were completely white.)
This is a great place to learn and get pointers.

Welcome to CnH!

I think you should probably do some research and own your new little chin for a while before you even start thinking about breeding. That's a whole 'nother responsibility.

Thanks everyone!! I know breeding is a whole nother responsibility i wanna get my Star good and spoiled before I get my next one :-]

I finally got a pic of my chin up i'm so proud i'm going to spoil her rotten!!

Back