Abby

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Hooked on Hogs
Abigail 2004,11,20 - 2009,03,10

My beautiful Abby. My girl who loved to chew on my clothes and annoint. I was supposed to be ready for her because she would just throw herself back to annoint trusting me to make sure she didn't roll off. She never did but the first few times she did it, she caught me by surprise.

Abby was a wonderful mom of numerous babies. Her first baby was born during a severe thunderstorm and I was amazed the baby survived. That proved how good a mom Abby would be.

Abby developed a swollen jaw and had a tooth removed about a month ago. We hoped that would be the end of it and there wasn't a jaw tumour underneath. Sadly there was. Abby's jaw continued to swell.

The hedgie room will be very empty tonight with both Abby and Muffin gone. Two sweet girls who I'm sure walked paw in paw across the bridge.

Love you Abby and Muff

Abby.jpg

Abby1.jpg

Abby2.jpg

Abby3.jpg

I'm so sorry Nancy! Have a good work over the rainbow bridge Abby. She sure was beautiful.

Im sorry to hear about the loss of 2 of your girls on the same day. Both such beautiful girls. RIP Abby and Muffin

I am so sorry Nancy, I was really hoping Abby would pull though. She had a wonderful life and will be keeping Muffin company across the bridge. Hugs,

I'm so sorry to hear about Abby and Muffin. I do have to say that I love how little Abby is in various stages of annointing in nearly every photo you posted. That's priceless.

I'm sorry Nancy. It looks like she was defending her baby in that picture - "Don't get too close!" She looks like she had a lovely personality.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet little Abby! She looks and sounds like such a precious, funny little girl! :tissue:

I'm sorry Nancy. It looks like she was defending her baby in that picture - "Don't get too close!" She looks like she had a lovely personality.

Abby always had a very toothy smile and her lipstick made it even more noticeable. She had dark lips which made her look as if she had lipstick on.

In that picture, I had just given her the wheel which she hadn't seen for about 5 weeks and she was in the process of sniffing it all over and making sure it was real. I think she was smiling at me in thanks. :hilarious:

Back