For smhufflepuff - from Tylda

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before Tylda gets a chance to plot with you... I do read these you know... I'll have to remember to have you searched well, not quite TSA searched, but searched if you ever come over...

And instead of using a sticking my tongue out smilie in here... I'll just leave this attachment for you instead.

Attachments

• tongue.jpg
    tongue.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 14
And a shot of the cuteness that you won't be stealing from me...

Attachments

• tula.jpg
    tula.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 14
smhufflepuff,

I'm sorry, it looks like mom got to the computer before I could message you. She's sneaky and she's very smart. She catches on to my ways sometimes. Tula runs lots so we would need to make her wheel spin lots at night. But she no poopie on her wheel. Its always clean, mom doesn't clean it but a couple times a week. Sometimes I hear mom complain that she cannot find poopies in Tula's cage. She hides them. Mom once found one between her toes in the middle of the night. Tula throws them out of her cage. I've been practicing my impersonation of a mole a lot lately. I have been practicing hard, and may be able to launch a few poopies outside. So we may have that covered...

Oh wait mom is looking this way... shhh.

Hi mom. No no, I wasn't plotting with smhufflepuff.

*wink*

Attachments

• wink.jpg
    wink.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 11
Oh no! How could my secret plan be discovered like this? The message clearly started out with "Dear Tylda"!?!?

Well a good mother does watch over their underage children to ensure that they are behaving themselves on the internet. Tylda isn't quite yet a year old, so she requires supervision.

- Mom

But my birthday is next week!

- Tylda

Hmm... that is wise. I do understand how that happened now. Perhaps posting on an open forum is not a good way to guarantee secrecy. Who knew?

The pics of Tylda and Tula are adorable :)

Happy almost-birthday Tylda!! I hope your mommy gives you lots of snuggles.

Back