Ebba

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope she does. She is a touching little lady and I want to see her blossom and grow.

Hey Everyone!
I'm Ebba's mom :)
Ebba is doing fantastic! she is about 180 g now. Such a sweetheart. Becky did such an amazing job raising her. You can see some new pictures here. I made that album with captions to share with everyone here and at HHC. I will definitely continue to update it.

You can see pictures of her set up there and other ones that Becky has already shown you.
I know I am so incredibly lucky to have Ebba in my life! She is such a friendly and funny girl full of personality!

Hey kenzi!! I kept looking for a post on hedgehogcentral lol. I love all the pictures you have taken of Ebba :) And I look forward to seeing more as she grows up :)

EEEEEEEEE..... Ok that is the sound I'm making after looking at the images. She looks great!

Ebba update

Ebba is doing amazing. She is 13 weeks old and is now over 320 g!

w2kubc.jpg

Just gave her her first bath on Thursday. She did so well. Really really calm.
I've clipped her nails at least 3 times too. She is such a patient little star.

If you haven't checked out this vid of her eating baby food, it'll be sure to make you smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7PKi63e93E

I'm so glad you decided to join, Kenzi!! I don't know anything about hedgies but have followed Ebba's thread the entire time. It's nice to know she's in really good hands.

Ebba is in an awesome home! I feel so lucky to have found such a great hedgie mom in the same city as me :)
I love everything you have done for Ebba and I know she loves all the attention!!!

Back