Ferret Nation 142 (Double) on sale for $145.99 at Amazon.com with free shipping!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RoniM

Just thought I would pass this along incase anyone else is interested since they seem to run around $200 to $250 everywhere else. Free shipping is an added bonus for such a heavy item!!!

Although I'm in Canada, I have friends in Maine who allow me to ship to their house and I bumped my shipping up to 2 day for $6.99!

Here is the link (although I'm not sure how long the sale is for or if this is just their new price).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

There is only one Im showing available for that price. So the "sale" is first come first served type deal. Unless the seller (Amazon) has more than one in stock for that listing. The other ones are in the $200's with all the added shipping.

I think you might be misunderstanding how that appears....

For example - 7 new and 1 used indicates there are 7 companies selling them new on amazon.com and 1 selling a used one. If you were to click on the "7" you would see all the companies listed with their pricing (Amazon.com is the cheapest). That doesn't mean there are only 1 from each of those companies availabe. They could have hundreds but it doesn't list the quantity. If they have some available it will just say "In Stock" beside the product description.

Hope this helps clarify!

Mine should be at my friends today :)

Last edited:
Back