Bucket Wheels and Cage liners

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tessa.31

Hello,
i have been looking around for quite some time and i cant seem to find any so I was wondering if any of you sell or know anyone who sells bucket wheels?? Also does anyone sell or know someone who sells cage liners?

Thanks,
Tessa

Hi Tessa,

There are several forum members who sell the cage liners here on the forum, but they are in the states. If you look up at the top of home page you will see a list of sponsors, many of them have store items such as fleece houses, cage liners and toys for sale. I'm not sure about the wheels though.

I have ordered fleece items from Alli713 of camphor chins and also threewingedfury-Tiffany and have been really super happy with all the items I've received. Try visiting Alli's site at camphorchins.com or private message Tiffany-threewingedfury for some assisstance

I am located in British Columbia near Vancouver we make and sell bucket wheel and cake wheel as well as our own line of cages , if your still looking you can contact me
[email protected]

Back