• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Female Chinchilla For Sale

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LexieM

Hello everyone! My name is Lexie. I have a standard grey female chinchilla for sale in the Tampa area. I have been her sole owner for about 5 years. She is a loving and very sweet little girl. It breaks my heart to sell her, but I have several chronic illnesses that have taken a toll on my body and I can no longer care for her to the best of my ability. She will come with her cage (Ferret Nation double unit with metal pans on both levels) with all of her toys, food, Hay, Dust,fleece covers and travel carrier. She is a healthy girl with some tangled fur towards her behind. A nice grooming should easily take care of it. I am offering her at $299. A loving home is more important to me than money, so price is totally negotiable. Please message me if you are interested in Chili :)

Back