In search of cage guards

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acopey91

Does anyone know where I can buy durable (preferably fleece) cage guards for a double ferret nation cage? I bought the ones made for the cage about a year ago and they are so frustrating to clean. I found some on mycritterstore.com but I'm not sure how reputable the site is. Has anyone either bought from that site or got some some where else?

Im not sure what you mean by fleece cage guards. You talking about something that just covers over the cage like one might use on a bird cage, or just normal guards a few inches tall around the bottom to help keep the mess in?

Guards are simple enough to make. Just get safe wood and cut it to size. Attach to cage with some hardware. There are also vendors on here that probably sell them if you cant do that.

I had a local seamstress make some for my cage(it's older). I use binder clips to hold them in place, they work well and only cost me about 10$ plus fabric and they match the rest of the cage.

Back